Here are my beliefs in a nutshell:
- I believe in G-d the Father, Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth;
- I believe in Yeshua the Messiah, the only begotten Son of G-d the Father;
- I believe that Yeshua was conceived by the Ruach Ha-Kodesh (G-d’s Holy Spirit), and was born of the Virgin Miriam;
- I believe that Yeshua suffered under the edict of Pontius Pilate but at the request of man and according to the will of G-d the Father;
- I believe that Yeshua was crucified, died, and was buried in a borrowed tomb;
- I believe that Yeshua descended into Hades (or Sheol – NOT hell) after his crucifixion and death;
- I believe that Yeshua rose again from the dead on the third day after his crucifixion and death;
- I believe that Yeshua ascended into heaven, and sits at the right hand of G-d the Father Almighty;
- I believe that Yeshua will judge the living and the dead;
- I believe in the Ruach Ha-Kodesh (G-d’s Holy Spirit);
- I believe in the forgiveness of sins;
- I believe in the resurrection of the body;
- I believe in life everlasting.
I also believe that it is imperative that we support the land and People of Israel as they are, indeed, G-d’s Chosen People! Scripture commands us to pray for the peace of Jerusalem (Psalm 122:6) and to seek G-d’s blessing on the nation of Israel…
And I will make of thee [Israel] a great nation and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing; And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse them that curse thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed ~ Genesis 12:2-3
The descendants of Abraham are called bavat eino, the “pupil of God’s eye” (Zechariah 2:8), a term of endearment God uses for no other nation. G-d has never abandoned His original covenant people but chooses them for His Name’s sake (Isaiah 14:1). The church has not replaced Israel in God’s redemptive plan but is merely “grafted in” to the original “root” of Israel. “Remember,” Paul warns, “it is not you who support the root, but the root supports you” (Romans 11:18).
It is my prayer that one day, I will be able to visit the ancient city of Jerusalem and walk the streets and experience the beauty of the land of Israel!
Want More Info? ~ Visit some of these links: